Competitive Pay and Great Benefits, Including Paid Time Off, Healthcare & 401k
Our team members are the heart of our organization, and we are proud to work with quality-minded, neighborly, respectful people who do things The Vermont Way.
Assists in ensuring quality during all phases of production. Executes programs and activities within the quality assurance function, ensuring adherence to policies, programs and standards. Participates in the implementation and administration of quality management systems and monitors progress against strategic quality-related goals. Works to lead continuous improvement efforts for processes or products.
|Shifts:||Day, Night & Overnight|
|Reports To:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|401k *with company match||Dental insurance|
|Disability insurance||Flexible spending account|
|Health insurance||Paid time off|
Why This is a Great Job...
You Get to...
- Develop and hone your skill set
- Manufacture great tasting products enjoyed by millions around the world
- Be accountable for creating ideas, owning projects, and leading others.
Major Job Responsibilities
Hold non-conforming product and equipment and create records of non-conforming product and/or equipment.
- Conduct audits in GMP compliance and facility condition, perform trending and recommendations for improvement.
- Perform record review, data entry, and analysis of batch records and process monitoring records.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Sanitation Program by performing operational and environmental monitoring of processing areas and tools, including microbiological and ATP sampling and analysis. Monitor for trends and lead corrective action.
- Facilitate VSC training program in compliance with company policies and procedures of VSC’s Food Safety and Quality systems.
- Develop and maintain procedures associated with the Food Safety and Quality systems, including HACCP Plans, Pre-Requisite Programs, and supporting documentation.
- Contributes as a member in the company’s HACCP, Food Defense, and Crisis Management Teams.
- Perform the analytical and microbiological sampling and testing of ingredients, process, and finished products.
- Follow QMS standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested in joining our team? Email your resumé. Don’t have a resumé? Call (802) 482-4888 or submit our form. Someone from our hiring department will be in contact shortly!
Vermont Smoke & Cure is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/Vet/Disability. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, Vermont Smoke & Cure values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
VSC offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, please contact VSC at 802-482-4666.