Competitive Pay and Great Benefits, Including Paid Time Off, Healthcare & 401k — Mon - Thursday
Our team members are the heart of our organization, and we are proud to work with quality-minded, neighborly, respectful people who do things The Vermont Way.
The sanitation team is seeking two technicians to join the N1 shift. The ideal match will be someone who has a strong attention to detail and a superb work ethic. Reliability is a must in this position.
This position’s primary work shift will be Monday to Thursday 3:30pm to 2am. NOTE: training may occur on alternate shifts, depending on need.
|Shifts:||Mon - Thurs|
|Reports To:||QA Manager|
|401k *with company match||Dental insurance|
|Disability insurance||Flexible spending account|
|Health insurance||Paid time off|
Why This is a Great Job...
- Clean and sanitize processing utensils, equipment, and interiors of production areas.
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize any required equipment using established procedures.
- Operate cleaning and sanitizing equipment to ensure cleanliness of equipment and work areas to include foamers, pressure washer and hoses, walk behind floor scrubber, etc.
- Mix and/or use chemicals of proper concentrations to ensure effective cleaning/sanitizing of equipment and areas.
- Clean common areas, restrooms, locker rooms, and dressing rooms.
- Empty waste bins/ barrels and transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Follow QMS and safety standards, policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Be very reliable
- Prior experience working in sanitation, ideally with food and/or manufacturing equipment
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full time position. Standard hours of work are 3:30pm to 2:00am Monday through Thursday, but the position is on call and could be called back to the plant during off-duty hours. Flexibility for evenings and weekends, with at least a half-weekend day every other weekend.
Vermont Smoke & Cure is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/Vet/Disability. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, Vermont Smoke & Cure values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
VSC offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, please contact VSC at 802-482-4666.
If you have the right to work, don’t let anyone take it away. (English/español)