Competitive Pay and Great Benefits, Including Paid Time Off, Healthcare & 401k — Mon-Fri
Our team members are the heart of our organization, and we are proud to work with quality-minded, neighborly, respectful people who do things The Vermont Way.
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for picking orders, packaging and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks and other warehouse tasks as assigned.
|Shifts:||Day, Night & Overnight|
|Reports To:||Warehouse Manager|
|401k *with company match||Dental insurance|
|Disability insurance||Flexible spending account|
|Health insurance||Paid time off|
Why This is a Great Job...
Major Job Responsibilities
- Pick and pack products and materials as needed.
- Inventory cycle counts maintain cooler and warehouse in neat and organized fashion and adhere to First-In, First-Out (FIFO) principle.
- Learn to support Commercial and raw receiving.
- Receive and distribute items as they arrive, carrying out GMP requirements consistently.
- Incoming Receiving - meet the trucks, unload, inspect product, count, sort and properly store product and materials.
- Pull product for orders.
- Complete inspection forms for incoming receiving and outgoing shipping.
- Provide coverage in the absence of team members in both shipping and production.
- All other duties as assigned and directed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, production, or manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience operator forklifts a plus, but not required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The mental and physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Expected Hours of Work: Standard hours of work are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday, but is required to stay until work is completed.
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Interested in joining our team? Email your resumé. Don’t have a resumé? Call (802) 482-4888 or submit our form. Someone from our hiring department will be in contact shortly!
Vermont Smoke & Cure is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/Vet/Disability. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, Vermont Smoke & Cure values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
VSC offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, please contact VSC at 802-482-4666.